Mortgages – first charge, second charge, residential and buy to let.
- CCJs/defaults under £300/over 36 months allowed
- Recent CCJs/defaults/missed mortgage payments also considered
- Unsecured missed payments ignored
- HMOs up to 6 bedrooms
- First time landlords accepted – one applicant has to be a homeowner
- Ltd companies/trading companies and day one SPV
- From 3 months in the role
- Day rate x 5 x 46
- 3 months remaining on contract or evidence of renewal
- From 18 months trading – accountant’s certificate accepted
- Salary plus share of dividend used for Limited Companies
- Retained profit projections considered
- AVMs up to 65% LTV
Short-Term Lending – loans from £200,000 with dual representation considered
Perfect for all sorts of situations where time is of the essence: chain-breaking, downsizing and upsizing.
Borrowers with financial blips and cases with unusual properties considered. We also offer cross-charge on extra securities, re-bridging and properties above commercial units.
Covering everything from new kitchens, bathrooms, central, and Heavy Refurbishment covering works that require building regulations or planning permission including multi-unit conversions. First charge up to 65% LTV and second charge up to 60% LTV.
Products from Masthaven can be accessed by using Dynamo for Intermediaries as your payment route or you can choose our expert packaging service. Please contact us for further details.