Mortgages – first charge, second charge, residential and buy to let.
- CCJs/defaults under £300/over 36 months allowed
- Recent CCJs/defaults/missed mortgage payments also considered
- Unsecured missed payments ignored
- HMOs up to 6 bedrooms
- First time landlords accepted – one applicant has to be a homeowner
- Ltd companies/trading companies and day one SPV
- From 3 months in the role
- Day rate x 5 x 46
- 3 months remaining on contract or evidence of renewal
- From 18 months trading – accountant’s certificate accepted
- Salary plus share of dividend used for Limited Companies
- Retained profit projections considered
AVMs up to 65% LTV.
Perfect for all sorts of situations where time is of the essence: chain-breaking, downsizing and upsizing.
Borrowers with financial blips and cases with unusual properties considered. We also offer cross-charge on extra securities, re-bridging and properties above commercial units.
Covering everything from new kitchens, bathrooms, central, and Heavy Refurbishment covering works that require building regulations or planning permission including multi-unit conversions. First charge up to 65% LTV and second charge up to 60% LTV.
Smaller value cases between £200,000 and £300,000.
AVMs up to 60% LTV/£1m with no maximum property value.
Products from Masthaven can be accessed by using Dynamo for Intermediaries as your payment route or you can choose our expert packaging service. Please contact us for further details.