Our empowered underwriters take a common sense approach to lending by assessing each client’s situation holistically, meaning we can say yes more often.
We can consider:
- Joint Borrower Sole Proprietor, with no maximum age for parents, up to 40 year term with a 5-year strategy for children to take on the mortgage themselves.
- Reverse Joint Borrower Sole Proprietor for parents who require their child’s to help with affordability
- Buckinghamshire’s family assist products are a very popular alternative to 90%+ LTV lending.
- Later life lending with no maximum age at entry or exit of the mortgage for residential and BTL’s. Buckinghamshire can consider non-earned income such as UK investments, SIPPs, retired director’s dividend income as well as the usual pensions, which can be used for affordability, even if they are not being withdrawn but the client is eligible to draw.
- Individual, Limited Company and Expat BTLs (day 1 re-mortgage).
*Products from Buckinghamshire Building Society can be accessed by using Dynamo for Intermediaries as your payment route.