Metro Bank is Britain’s first new high street bank in over 100 years aiming to revolutionise the banking industry by creating ‘FANS’ not customers. Lending available in England, Wales and Scotland (Scottish postcodes covered: DD, DG, EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, PA, PH, TD).
Why choose Metro Bank?
- Manual underwriting – a common sense approach to lending with a flexible approach to self-employed
- Joint borrower, sole proprietor on both Residential and Buy to Let
- 20% overpayment allowed (of the initial amount borrowed) on residential mortgages
- Contract workers from all industries considered – not just IT
- Operating profit before taxation plus remuneration considered for Limited Company directors with 100% shareholding
- Lend up to age 80 at the end of term
- Second homes – maximum of up to 85% LTV
- Large loan specialist – loans up to £15m considered
- Top slicing from earned income to support Buy to Let application
Products from Metro Bank can be accessed by using Dynamo for Intermediaries as your payment route.