The Mortgage Works is a subsidiary of Nationwide Building Society and has been offering mortgages for over 30 years. Decades after our first loan to a landlord, we’re still working hard to bring you the best of buy to let. A lot’s changed, but we’re still as dedicated to supporting landlords and our brokers as we’ve always been. Crafted products. Competitive pricing. Clear criteria. An enduring commitment to helping you help your clients. We work so The Mortgage Works.
Products and Features
- No minimum personal income requirements
- No maximum age for experienced landlords at 65% LTV or less. For other applicants/LTV, maximum age at application is 70 years
- No limit on number of properties
- Lower rate tax payer proposition (125% interest cover ratio)
- Buy to Let and Let to Buy products up to 80% LTV, with a range of product fees to suit your clients’ needs
- Houses in multiple occupation (HMO) products available up to 75% LTV
- Limited Company proposition with products available up to 80% LTV and 125% Interest Cover Ratio (170% for HMOs)
- Portfolio landlords accepted, with no limit on number of properties held by landlord
Products from The Mortgage Works can be accessed by using Dynamo for Intermediaries as your payment route.