BUY TO LET IN 2020 – WHAT’S IN IT FOR BROKERS?
Does buy to let still present opportunities for brokers? What innovation does the future hold for this market? And what benefits are there for brokers looking to expand into this sector?
Listen in to the latest podcast from Accord Mortgages in which Ying Tan, Dynamo for Intermediaries’ founder and chief executive, is interviewed on all things buy to let by Chris Maggs, Senior Commercial Manager at Accord BTL.
Together, Chris and Ying explore the direction and growth of the buy to let market in 2020. They also consider how brokers can capitalise on developments, and how lenders and players like Dynamo for Intermediaries can offer support to ensure those brokers go on to grow their businesses.
0.00 – 1.00 Welcome and Introduction
1.01 – 39.30 Chris and Ying discuss:
• Why buy to let is still a lucrative option for those wanting to make an investment
• How the market is growing, and has grown since the 2008 crisis
• How certainty over Brexit will benefit the market
• The impact of recent tax changes
• The pros and cons of buying through a limited company
• Innovation in the buy to let market
• Whether it is right that lenders cap LTV at 80%
• Where Dynamo for Intermediaries sees growth in 2020
Ying Tan - 20.02.2020 | Posted in